Friday, January 09, 2009

Days with my kiddies (30 Dec08 - 4 Jan09)

Phew finally finished updating all the outstanding entries. Its been a long long time I ever updated my blog. Wanted to do so but this pregnancy is really tiring me out plus my active Kaden boy around. Really very taxing. Its only recently I started to get better, less morning sickness (though its usually occur in the evening), improved appettite...also with my domestic helper around, it really helps to ease alot of my housework so that I got some free time to spend with my kids after work.

The past one week or so has been truly enjoyable - bathing the children, cooking for them, feeding them, bringing them out jalan....Time passes very fast whenever I am spending time with them. I am starting to miss those times already. The children grew alot during this period especially Kaden. He starts to babble very often and trying to stand as and when he finds opportunity to lean on something. He loves squeezing his faces and smiles at us. He claps hands whenever he is happy and waves bye bye when he knows he is going jalan!

For Trenyce, she is braver now. She doesnt have to use her face towel to cover her eyes when we shampoo her hair and she no longer cries when the shampoo bubble gets into her eyes. She can do simple addition and subtraction. She can sing songs (learned from her ah ma)to her bro. She plays crawling competition with the bro. This is my favourite. I loved watching the kids crawling around the house and laughing away. The house suddenly like gets "warmed up". Well, I would say this is the best incentive for having kids!

I wonder how it will be like when baby #3 joins the family..surely the laughter gets louder and louder....looking forward to those days!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...