Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kaden Turns One!

We celebrated Kaden's birthday last Sunday. Just a simple gathering with some of my close relatives. Luckily I got my mom to help prepare the curry chicken and sis for the fried chicken wings otherwise I really duno how to handle the cooking alone LOL There wasnt really alot of dishes leh but its enough to make this preggy so wore out! Cooking the 6 packets of beehoon is a killer! My legs ached the entire day after the cooking. My advice to preggy moms, pls dont attempt cooking that many packets of beehoon yah or you will regret =p

Anyway, am very thankful that everything went smoothly and bet the kids are the ones who have a great time messing up my place with all the toys scattering around hahaha. Thank you everyone for coming to the birthday party, and your angbaos and presents! Xiexie!


The Sesame Street Scene Setter (Yay, I finally gotten my Sesame Street partyware! Couldnt find a mickey mouse theme birthday cake and so decided to settle for sesame street theme. We also notice that Kaden prefers elmo over mickey. Sorry mickey, next time maybe when I have the energy to look for mickey figurines to put on the cake =p)


Birthday boy smiling happily


Birthday boy with jiejie & mummy dearest


Birthday boy with his fav grandma


Liked this two-tier birthday cake from pg. First tier is the popular black forest flavor (meant for children) and 2nd tier is their famous lychee martini flavor (meant for adult). I personally prefer the black forest flavor and so is hubby.


The complete sesame street setting

Family picture


Birthday boy posing with his birthday cake


Family pic with the grandparents

Kaden with the kids. Cheeky Kaden not forgetting to kachiao people even on his birthday.

Singing the birthday song...

Cutting the birthday cake... Mood: Joyful Milestone: one year old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...