Saturday, February 07, 2009

Mdm received paid review request!

I am thrilled to receive an email asking me to write about their website on yours truly mothering blog. To many who have written paid posts, it must be the exact same feeling when u first received such an invitation! Not sure if its a prank but am willing to give it a try...anyway no harm trying and best if I can earn some quick bucks from these adhoc assignments. Didnt expect myself to receive such an invitation since my blogging activity is so low hahaha! Hope I can receive more of such request in future kekeke.........

Well, I need to earn some diaper & milk powder money for my forthcoming baby leh ;p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...