Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Spending time with Kaden (5th – 7th Dec 08)

Trenyce followed the grandparents back to Labis over the weekend and this was the first time we spent time with Kaden alone. I guess this gonna be the first and last time we can do this before BB No.3 pop. Sometimes I feel really guilty for not being able to spend more time with Kaden. When BB No.3 comes, I will definitely have to shift my focus on caring for the BB and Kaden, I hope, will not be neglected.

On Saturday, we brought Kaden to Upper Pierce reservoir to breathe some morning fresh air. Noticed that we liked to bring the kids to the nature? One day, I will like to bring them to Kota Kinabalu trekking hehe ;p

Played with Kaden, see how happy he was smiling and laughing away. Love you always my little boy *muacks* =)



No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...