Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Xmas at Home

Its Xmas Day, the day the children (only Trenyce lah) anxiously waiting for...and its time for the children to unwwrap their Xmas presents!



The most interesting present Trenyce received was from her ah yee. Err...



Kaden checking out his present from mummy and daddy, a car storybook with horn and beep sounds.



After that, we brought the kids to PS jalan jalan...also to buy hubby's his belated birthday present. I promised to get him his dumbbells. Thereafter, we went to Carrefour, bought some food stuff and headed home to prepare our very 1st Xmas dinner at home! This is our very 1st Xmas Dinner at home as most of the times we were either at Labis or at my sister's place celebrating the day.

Hmm...this is the simple meal I prepared - spagetti, potato mushroom soup to eat with the croissant and BBQ honey chicken. =p



My big jiejie enjoying the food =)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...