Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Birthday Celebrations (24th Dec08)

We celebrated hubby's and mil's birthday on Xmas Eve. Hubby was borned on Xmas eve and mil on boxing day so we combined the celebrations as pils are heading back to Labis on Xmas day for their year-end break (time for them to clear their annual leave! ha). We went to this restaurant called Bosses at Vivocity for lunch.

See how Trenyce and Kaden enjoyed the food...





This is one of their bizarre dish, the ice kai lan, to dip with the wasabi + soya sauce. Interesting dish. But my family cant get used to eating the cold vege keke...



After that we went for a walk around the shopping mall, stopped at this corner where lots of kids were having fun there. Trenyce, of course, couldnt resist the temptation! WHen I looked at these photos, I suddenly realised oh my my, my Trenyce is such a big girl now!



And Kaden, busy exploring the place with his papa...hehe



Back at home, mil cooked some birthday noodles for hubby. Its a must dish on our birthdays as it signifies good fortune and luck for the birthday boy/girl. Then we had a simple birthday cake session.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY & AH MA! =)

1 comment:

Family Alkema-Ang said...

i miss family birthdays and gatherings ... i wish, i wish, i wish

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...