Monday, January 05, 2009

Jayna’s full month (1st Nov 08)

We attended Trenyce's school concert in the morning and rushed off to attend Jayna's full month celebration. Its a lunchie celebration. Havent met Patricia for a long time since she left the company.... Glad to see this bubbly girl again, oops shld say bubbly mummy now hehe...


This is princess Jayna.


Jessie was there with her family so I managed to take a pic of Kaeden who is 2.5mo younger than Kaden. Yes they are both KadenS with slight variations in their spelling ;p A pity I didnt bring Kaden along as he was napping away at home after the concert. It must be really interesting to see the two of them in the same pic. Well, maybe next time :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...