Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trenyce turns 4 today! (Part 1)

Happy birthday my sweetie! Trenyce turns 4yo today. How time flies!

We had a simple cake blowing session earlier now.
In fact, she had celebrated 2 days in advance in school with her schoolmates.
Easier lah, mummy doesnt have to prepare like mad woman :p


(1) Celebrating at home. This year we had Kaden to join in the celebration :)





(2) Here's Trenyce preparing the mini "Thank you" cards for her classmates.All the "THANK YOU" on the cards are written by her. Girl, I am so proud of you :)










(3) Celebrating in school with her 60 schoolmates......






Trenyce and her classmates.


A token of appreciation for her friends --- mini number eraser.


Mood: Happy Milestone: 4 years old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...