Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preparing for Trenyce's birthday

Trenyce will be turning 4yo in 4 days' time. How time flies. Its her birthday again. Its quite scary actually cos as the kid grows, you age....haha

Anyway, tonight I am staying up a little late to help Trenyce prepare some mini thank you cards for her classmates (about 12 of them). In fact, I had wanted to do it with her tonight but I was held up at work today and came back late (almost 8pm when I reached home) so we couldnt do it today. Need to get it done latest by tmr night otherwise she wont be able to distribute to her friends on Friday as we have gotten her a birthday cake to celebrate in school. So guess I will have to do most of the artwork myself. *yawn* Quite tired already...hmm, will leave some simple ones for her to do tmr like pasting the stickers etc... I thought its a nice gesture to give her friends thank you cards to thank them for celebrating the birthday with her. Its good to teach her from young not to take things, and even friends for granted. Not that everyone has a chance to celebrate their birthday with their friends and she should count her blessings. Hmmm...maybe can make this an annual affair for her. Will have to crack brain on what to do next year...

Well, got to go back to do the cards liao.... Mood: Delighted Milestone: 4 years old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...