Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holiday in KL

I am now writing this entry at my favourite hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The kids are already sound asleep and so is hubby. So guess which is the hotel? :) Yeah, its Traders Hotel. I love the beautiful Twin Tower view from my hotel room. Since my last visit here in May 2007, I couldnt forget the gorgeous view and hence hubby and I decided to bring the kids here this time for 1 night stopover before we continue our trip to Perak to see his maternal grandparents. The stopover is essential as its the first time we are bringing Kaden to travel this far and we are not confident that we can complete the trip within the day. Indeed the journey is a little tough with the little boy around. I think driving the long distance is easier than juggling the boy at the back seat. Haha!

When we finally reach the hotel, we are so happy. We finally beat the challenge to bring the kids here. Horray!!! Not easy leh...bringing 2 kids on long distance journey on such a hot day!!! Anyway, we are proud of them that they finally make through with us!
Its the kids first visit to the hotel and they enjoyed the nice atmosphere. Kaden is happy rolling on the king size bed and smiling at himself at the mirror just beside the bed while Trenyce enjoyed lazing on the sofa bed. She was happy that she's sleeping on that sofa bed! haha....

Well, I am so glad the kids enjoyed the hotel. Hope next year I will have the oppt to visit KL again...hmm... Anyway, will upload the pics when I get back to Spore! Ciao!:)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...