Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Children's Haircut

I liked this pic I took for Trenyce. I specially took this pic for her after trimming her fringe :p Not too bad huh...looked more like Dora now...everyone commented..hehehe..never mind lah...otherwise will cost mummy S$5 just to trim the fringe...exp huh!

Talking about hair cutting....how come its so exp to cut a child's hair huh...hmmm...I always brought Trenyce for haircut when we go back to Labis....there it costs me 5bucks too but its RM$5! And if only trimming the fringe, its just RM$1! Cheap like mad huh...where am I going to get less than S$1 haircut in Spore!?!?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...she looks cute and yes like Dora now!! Have you tried cutting her hair for her yourself?? I cut Grace's hair myself and it's quite fun ..hehehe

Tracemee said...

Yes I did! I trimmed the front and the back a little hehe :p

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...