Saturday, May 12, 2007

Carrot Artwork

Eversince the day I made some star carrots for my udon dish...Trenyce has fallen in love with the shapey carrots. One of the nights, over dinner, she made a request to me: "Mummy, can you make some more star carrot for me?". Of course, I couldnt reject my little sweetheart and made her some straight away after the dinner. I have not ony made the star carrots, I have heart and flower carrots as well...with the remaining spare pieces chopped finely...all for MIL to put into her porridge. These are enough to last her for 4 days' cooking.



Before I start working on the carrots, I have promised Trenyce painting session. Hence I decided to keep the 'tail' of the carrot to make into a star, using the vege cutter (the one in the middle), for Trenyce's painting session. Picture at the far bottom shows the final artwork done by Trenyce!






Mood: Creative

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your girl is very cute :) by the way, how did you cut those carrot into shape?? esp the heart shape?? Thanks.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Happy Mom's day, girl! Thanks for stopping by :) Beth

Tracemee said...

Hi Jean, thanks for dropping by :)

I used the vege cutter to cut the shapes. I have cutters with shapes of flower, star and heart. I bought mine from Daiso at Plaza Singapura. You could also use cookie cutters, which can be easily found at all major supermarts.

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...