Saturday, June 06, 2009

Today may be the day

Went to see doctor goh yesterday for my weekly routine checkup. All's well with 妹妹. Head engaged already. Dr said there wont be any weight measurement as its not accurate by now anyway she shld be +- 300grams from the last visit. Her weight was around 3.2kg then. She could jolly well ended up in the same weight range as her two elder siblings! They were about 3.5kg when borned. I asked Dr goh when's the soonest and longest will I expect the bb to pop since her head has already engaged? His answer was 'tmr' possibly or sometimes as long as one week. Tmr! Wow, sound very exciting for me...I wish I wish!

My wish may just come true today. Felt slight contractions this morning. It wasnt intense and came on-off about every hour or so. That was around 7+am. Walked to nearby market for breakfast and felt the contractions again. The contractions were closer around 11+am and came around once betw every 15 mins. This went on till 2pm. Now its coming around every 15 to 30mins. Saw a slight tinge of brown discharge in the morn but no sign of blood or anything and only once in the morn. Hmm.....
Duno...but looks like its the sign. Got hubby to standby and inlaws to bring mobile phone with them whenever they go out just in case.......Also called the confinement auntie to standby.

Did a checking on my hospital bag again. Everything shld have been packed inside already. I hope I didnt miss out anything. Shldnt I guess. The thing is this time Im packing based on experience and not with checklist. Very "gung ho" huh..hehe =p

Well, wait for my good news!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...