Sunday, June 28, 2009

Misses my ah boy

Kaden follows my inlaws back to Labis for 2 weeks (13/6-27/6) when I was having my confinement. Although yes, without him at home, I really get to rest and recuperate....however I really miss him especially since this was the 1st time he's away from us for this long. During this period he was away, we called everyday but the little boy still doesnt really know how to converse in the phone and hence we dont really get to talk at all. *sad*

Can you understand how a mother feels when ur little boy whom u take pains to take care ignore u? Well, this is just the begining of me not going to have enough time for him with Kayleen around......sigh... Mood: Sad Milestone: 18 months old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...