Thursday, March 26, 2009

Play: Bear & Chicken Go Camping (21st Mar 09)

Bought tickets for 爸爸&Trenyce姐姐 to watch this play on 21st Mar 09. Seems interesting based on the synopsis given. This is a story about 2 best friends, Chicken and Bear go on a camping adventure and their discoveries in the Great Outdoors, like what makes a shooting star leap across the sky etc.... Its recommended for children betw 2-6 years old. Compared to Disney on Ice, I preferred to spend my bucks on something that's more educational. And by introdicing to plays, I also hope to expose her to arts and cultivate her interests in this area =)

Unfortunately, 爸爸forgot to bring camera so I dont know whats exactly they have watched but I can tell from 姐姐 expression that she enjoyed the show and she wanted more of such shows! Hmm...am thinking of getting the tix to ACE!2009 Festival for her to watch. There's a pretty interesting one called "How the giraffe got its neck".....hmm....

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...