Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going in and out of clinics (8th & 9th Mar 09)

Recently, I have been going in and out of clinics frequently for my 2 kids.

Firstly, Trenyce姐姐 ran into higher fever of above 39deg. We quickly sent her to our nearby 24hr clinic. Besides giving us Neurofen, the doctor also inserted a med capsule into her buttock to help relieve the high fever. As usual, I didn’t sleep for the whole nigh, waking up every 2 hours to check on her fever making sure that she doesn’t run into high fever again. Luckily, everything went well. She was still slightly feverish when she woke up the next morning so I quickly gave her another dose of fever medicine. Thank god that she was alright after that.

The following day, we brought Kaden弟弟 to Hougang polyclinic for his chickenpox injection. As it was raining that day, so everything went pretty fast as there wasnt many patients. We were done within 45mins including the queue to pay for the injection. This was the fastest I ever get everything done at the polyclinic! =p

I was also happy to discover that the drapolene nappy cream sold at the pharmacy was so much cheaper than anywhere I can find now! It costs $8.60 per bundle of two where it costs me $11.50 at guardian pharmacy where I usually got my stocks from. Guess how much I bought? A dozen! 爸爸 was shocked that I bought so much and asked me if its really this cheap and whether it will expire before 妹妹got a chance to use them hahaha! Of course you bet it is! Things are expensive nowadays so if don’t grab while on sales then difficult to save $$ loh. Mummies all very calculative (精打细算) otherwise how to maintain the family expenses right?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...