Thursday, March 20, 2008

Full Month Celebration's Preparation

We are planning a full month celebration for Kaden this coming Saturday. It is fun surfing around for information from invitation cards, caterer to the full month cakes. There is just so many choices available...

See this cute invitation ecard I got for the celebration. You can find other nice designs at www.happygreetings.net


For the caterer, I found this very special website www.sgcateringweb.com with quite a number of buffet caterer contacts. Very convenient for someone who is out to search for a buffet caterer for their function. However, I did not get mine from here as I have already tested one caterer during one of my company's events (Delihub) and the food is good. Tried and tested so we decided to get from there instead.

We also have to order some full month cakes for our relatives and decide to get it from SweetestMoments. The very first time I chanced upon this website, I already set my mind that I will get this for my baby's full month cake. Below is the art design of the babycard attached with the package from SweetestMoments. Its like his personal namecard. Very nice hor :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...