Monday, September 11, 2006

Visit to Botanic Garden

We took Trenyce and PIL to Singapore Botanice Gardens on the 19th Aug06. I suppose this is my first trip back to garden after 20 years at least? I read from the papers they have just renovated the garden and variety at the food garden (aka food court lah) was good. it was a sunny day, a good day if you decide to have a picnic at the garden.

I want to share with you this very cool video clip I took from my digicam. It captured the moments when the swans flipped its wings! How often you manage to get this on your cam! hehe :D Hope you enjoyed it cos Trenyce and myself were!



Following are some of the pics we took at the garden. I will like to comment on pic 4. It was a strange looking plant and I have no idea what its called. It looked identical to something (hmmm....for you to figure out yourself hehe :p), quite obscene actually. Dont you think so?


No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...