Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Mighty Kaden

We havet started Kaden on any solids yet as nurses and doctors whom have seen him have commented that my boy is big! :p

He weighted almost 9.5kg and 66 cm long at the last checkup during his polio injection. He is 2 cm short to be at his current weight which means he is overweight :P Dont ask me why, I didnt feed him anything extraordinary, just Weyth S26 Gold milk formula :P But I seriously think its becos he hasnt slept through the night and so he is still having 6 regular feeds at 4hourly intervals instead of 5 feeds. But I also noticed that he didnt really have 6 full feeds as occasionally he will drop his last few ounces of milk so all in all, he is drinking about 33 to 34ounces. Not too bad as this is only 2 ounces in additional to his supposedly 32ounces per day :p

Anyway, we are not too worry as we are quite confident that he will lost his baby fat once he starts crawling. This was proven in his sister.

Dont play play...look at my 'little mouse'

Mood: Playful Milestone:5 months old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...