Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Celebrating Auntie Doreen's Birthday (24 Aug 08)

We had a brunch buffet at Zhou's Kitchen (Anchorpoint) last Sunday to celebrate my sister's 36th birthday. This was the first we really brought Kaden out for my family outdoor gatherings, so far we have been 'hiding' at my mother's place whenever we brought him to visit the maternal grandma....
Kaden with ah yee Doreen.



Coincidentally, we met a little baby boy at the next table. He is same age as Kaden, in fact only 5days older than Kaden! The little boy has attempted to touch Kaden several times only to be 'controlled' by his father (as he was quite rough) to touch Kaden gently.




Kaden sitting nicely in the baby seat for the first time...


He actually knows that he has to grab the chair to 'balance' himself.

Got distracted by the lighting at the ceiling...

Got distracted by the noisy korkor next table....

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...