Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kaden on solids (23 Aug 2008)

Kaden turned 6mo on Friday and I decided to start some solids for him. I wanted to start slow as I heard from a friend that her baby has indisgestion as she introduced too many varieties within a short span of time!

So on Saturday, I opened a Gerber sweet potatoes puree for Kaden. This is officially his first solid food and he loves it! He smiles at me whenever I tried to put the spoon near his mouth. His hands and feet will flip happily when he saw me preparing to put the spoon into his mouth.

Pussy face Kaden...

So far, he has one feed each on Saturday, Sunday and Monday respectively. He has finished 2 cans of the Gerber sweet potatoes. I also bought some fruit juices from Gerber and Heinz. Trenyce will share the bottle of juice with her little brother. Kaden will take 2 ounces and the rest will go to her. Both of them enjoyed the juices and I am tempted to buy more for them although I have to admit that its not cheap.

MIL has also started feeding Kaden brown rice cereals today...so far so good. He enjoyed the food. Well, I guess he has the DNA from his father...so how can he not love food? Mood: Creative Milestone: 6 months old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...