Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration

Its mother's day tomorrow and I had my first mother's day celebration today for my mil with Kaden joining us. We went to East Coast Park for a lunch celebration at the old Big Splash where it had been converted to eateries and skateboarding area.

We had a lunch celebration as we were quite skeptical about bringing Kaden outdoor late at night especially places where its rowdy and non air-conditioned. We went to this Old Town Cafe for nasi lemak and chicken curry. It was a cafe with ipoh specialities, however, for some reasons most of their ingredients were spoilt and so all noodle selections were unavailable and we could only tasted the 2 dishes we had ordered. To be frank, I was quite disappointed as I wanted to try the noodle dishes, especially the ipoh hor fun. I heard from my mother, the food was authentic to those in ipoh and I was keen to try out. Sigh, just my luck.

After the makan, we had a stroll at the park...for just a short while as Kaden had started to fuss again...

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...