Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting back to work

Finally, my 13weeks 4 days break is over. Why so weird? Cos I extended my leave by another 4 days to help my inlaws to cope with the little boy, or more specifically, life with 2 grandchildren. Also, Kaden has quite a temper so I thought it would be good for me to be around to "guide" my mil on his habits.

I started work officially on Friday, which was yesterday. My 1st day back in office was spent clearing my emails and gettng myself updated on work I had passed over to my colleagues. I didnt even have a chance to speak to my boss. I couldnt catch him as he was away for meeting the entire afternoon. Well, guess I could only speak to him on Monday morning then.

I wasnt that worried about things at home on my first day at work cos hubby was on leave at home to help around. But I am a bit worried at how things would be come next week as that would be the official week pils would be left to care for the 2 kiddies. With one week of "farmilarisation", I hope they are getting the hang of caring for them. Cross my fingers....

As it is, I missed the little one at home and had a video call with hubby to see Kaden. From the phone, I could see him lying contently on his bouncer heehee. If only I could have video calls everyday to see him from work....Well, yes I left work very punctually yesterday, arghh...just couldnt wait to be home to see my kiddies! :p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...