Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My weekend...

I had not been feeling very well enough to do anything.... not to mention wokking in the kitchen except sleeping. Hubby forbid me to cook even when I feel like cooking something that I like to eat for myself. He told me to rest while I can (on weekends) as I wont have such luxury on working days. Indeed I slept alot on weekends :p I wake up at 7am, then take an afternoon nap at 1pm together with Trenyce then wake up at 3pm...goes to bed at 9+pm again :p Really a typical oinkie huh! I think this will probably continue till 1st trimester is over....

Caught the flu bug last weekend. Trenyce also kena running nose. Think both of us caught it from different sources, she from her school whereas mine from office. The weekend was gone cos both of us were so tired that we dont have much energy to go anywhere. The only one at home shouting bored ---- is my hubby. So in the end, I proposed to bring Trenyce to Bishan Park. She can cycle and have some sand activities at the playground (In spore, you can hardly find a sandy playground as most are rubberised). There, we met a little gal with her father. The father asked the little gal to go forward to Trenyce to play with "Jiejie". The little gal is slightly shorter than Trenyce and so we (the father and myself) thought Trenyce was the "Jiejie" until the father asked asked me how old was Trenyce then we realised the "Meimei" is actually the "Jiejie" as she has already turned 3y.o. last mth and Trenyce will only turn 3 y.o. in another 2 mths! hahaha...... Anyway, at 0.98m, Trenyce is tall for her age... even in her school, she's considered the tallest! Must be the DNA from the WONG family kekeke..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi tracy! Hope you are doing well... wow! 98cm is tall .. I haven't been measuring Grace but I don't think she is that tall :) Is Trenyce bday in Sep?

Tracemee said...

Dear Jean, yes Trenyce's birhtday is in Sep. In fact, 21st Sep. Yeah, I think I may have to pay for her bus fare next year already, now still "smuggling" her onboard :p

Mike said...

I am always the tallest girl in my class from Primary school until secondary school. My friends will tease me that it will be very hard for me to find a husband because I am taller than most of the boys. They suggested that I may need to marry an Ang Mo.Lo and behold, I really married an Ang Mo -a good Ang Mo ok, not like the Ang Mo you watch on tv.

May Kim

Tracemee said...

hahaha...yeah, he takes care of the family well. At least he does not complain cleaning up the kids, not like mine, always grumbling...shh, dont tell him ok :p

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...