Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby 2nd gynae visit

Visited Dr Goh last Saturday.

Baby#2 exact size is about 1.06cm, whereas size inclusive of waterbag is about 2.6cm long. The due date somehow, has been pushed forward to 29th Feb 2008. I suppose its more accurate now as its based on BB’s actual size exclude the size of waterbag. Mother weighted at 60.5kg, gain 1.5kg. Siao liao, just 3 weeks, I have gained some much weight!

Oh, did I mention that Dr Goh’s clinic is more advanced than my last visit (as in when I’m having Trenyce). It now has one very large screen, which the mother can see the BB’s scan very clearly from where she is lying. We even get to hear the BB’s heartbeat! Its so exciting! Well, of course, the charges are also slightly higher now! :p

3 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Congratulations!!!! Gee, I got to come back more for your update about 2nd baby. :)

Mike said...

"Boh Yau Kin". After confinement you can work hard to lose all the weight. Trust me! Breastfeeding is the most effective and cheapest way to lose weight but of course it is very tiring-lah.

May Kim

Tracemee said...

Maykim, I want to try the herbs tea you tried the other time. Must remb to bring to my gynae and ask him for opinion this sat. Hope I will succeed this time! :)

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...