Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kaden is teething!

MIL called me on Monday morning (14 July08). From her tone, she sounded very excited. Hmm...wondering what's happening at home. Guess what, she's spotted two tiny little teeth sprouting in Kaden's mouth!

Oh my oh my, Kaden is only 4.5mo and he is teething already? Aiyo so early?!?! I mean based on his drooling we are half expecting him to have his set of baby teeth soon but not so soon lah. Haha...looks like Kaden will beat his sister in reaching his milestones.

And oh btw, he is trying to stand already before he even can sit properly. hehe.... Very ambitious boy eh! haha! Mood: Exciting Milestone: 5 months old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...