Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pre-Holiday blues

Yeah, I am having pre-holiday blues already even before the holidays are here....We will be going back to Labis next weekend to celebrate FIL's birthday. Since it coincides with May day, hubby and myself took a day leave to have a longer wknd...But till now, we havnt decided where to spend the long weekend *sigh*

I have searched thru the web for holiday resorts at Genting or A'famosa but they are already fully booked *surprised*....business so good ah...sigh...going to spend 4days 'nua' (aka laze) at Labis if still cannot find anywhere to go soon...

This will probably be SIL's & family last gathering at FIL's birrthday as they will be returning to Perth soon, coming June. So hubby and myself were thinking of having a family holiday somewhere instead of staying at Labis house, 'nua' (aka laze) around.....at least the kids will get to swim or something....Also, take this as a birthday gift to FIL....looks like not much hope already....

Will have to spend some time surfing again....before I wave 'white flag'....

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...