Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Househould Investments

I recently invested in a really good, and really expensive juice mixer (bought just last weekend) :p The idea to get the juice mixer is really to get my girl back to her fruits routine as she currently doesnt take any fruits at all. This is really worrying..... The first night I got the juice mixer home, I started making some apple juice for her. She took a sip, commented "so sweet ah!" and ran away, refused to take in anymore sips. Yeah, it was sweet as I was using the africa apples but everyone in the family likes it except her *sigh* problematic ah!



But I must really share with you about this juice mixer (picture above), costs me about SGD$200+. Its fantastic! I love the convenience of throwing in the whole apples (but not the bigger fuji apples), without having to slice and dice much except for the bigger fruits like watermelon, rock melon etc. It is also very easy to handle, not too much hassle, washing the detachable parts is not too difficult! And it really 'squeezes' the fruits real dry till not a single drop of water can be seen! Very good investment yay!

The other item I bought was an iron. Errr...I havent started using it yet so cant really comment much on its benefits but is another expensive home appliance I got, costs me SGD$149...It's the most expensive iron I have used thus far...hope it wont disappoint me :p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...