Friday, March 16, 2007

New Parenting Site from Disney

Mummies, have you heard? Walt Disney is launching a new parenting site!

According to the news:
"The Walt Disney Co. is launching a new web site aimed at moms who are increasingly turning to the Internet for answers to everything from problems with teething babies to financing college. The new site, Disney Family , is a one-stop site for parents, especially mothers, providing everything from Internet search to user-generated articles on key topics such as education and food, and, eventually, a "ParentPedia," a compilation of information on 1,000 topics that can be expanded by users. "

Wow! Sounds exciting right? I couldnt wait and took a quick tour of the site...The topics looked great! Guess what I found? Recipes for the kiddies hahahaha.... Gona explore more on that and see if I can apply any of the suggestions on my cooking...hehehe

Wokkingmum, go explore it, there is some articles on arts & crafts too! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I lost that link when my pc fell sick & was hospitalised.

Now got more ideas liao! ;p

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...