Saturday, March 24, 2007

My other rusty blog

Today, for no reason...I started missing my other blog, from livejournal, which I started long ago. Though I started blogger less than a year, I actually started blogging as early as 2001! Digging back to that rusty blog, yeah I started the blog on 4th May 2001…Must be really rusty now cos I havent touched those blogs for ages... Yeah, those blogs….I have 2 blogs previously actually :p Surprise! Haha…actually not my intention to hold 2 blogs then becos I accidentally lost my login password to the 1st blog due to "lack of activities" (infrequent blogging) and what's adds on to the problem is that the email addy I used to register for this blog has been deactivated as the host has decided to start charging for its free email account.

I am seriously thinking of restarting that rusty journal for myself.....so that this blog will be mainly on my motherhood, family......whereas that rusty blog will dedicate just for myself.......

So, check it out!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...