Thursday, June 01, 2006

A touching story

A brand-new, free Chinese newspaper, MyPaper hits the streets today. While flipping thru the new edition, there was this article that deeply touched my heart. This is a real-life story of a mother who lost her 8-mth old. The name of the bb boy is Evens. He suffered from some heart problems and died suddenly about 9 weeks ago. As I read her journal, I shed tears many times (even though I am in the office).

Unfortunately, MyPaper does not have the webversion so I cant really share much of what this writer, who currently resides at Taiwan, has written. But I am glad she shared the story with us. It makes me realise how precious our little dearies are. To see them growing strong and healthy is truly the best gift our heavenly father can ever give us.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...