Thursday, May 11, 2006

Little girl falls sick

My 19mth old fell sick immediately after the trip from Labis, Johor. Had a really hard time taking care of her. Not to mention the usual 24 hr standby to check on her fever and breathing (bcos of blocked nose), was also emotionally drained by her whirlwind temper as well. She became especially sticky to her beloved gong2 and mah2 (my PIL) and resort to crying at the slightest thing she was unhappy about. I cant blame her for sticking to the grandparents, afterall they are the ones looking after her full-time when her parents, us, were working. Really, this is sometimes a working mother's woes.... Mood: Heartbroken Milestone: 19 Months Old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...