Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our CNY in Spore

We spent our chinese new year in Spore this year. Besides Christmas, its the busiest period of the year for me. I have to go places to places getting clothes & stuff for my family and dont forget I have an additional member this year so shopping gets more challenging. I have no idea why Im feeling less of the festive atmosphere nowadays...rather celebrating the festive is like an obligation, a routine kind of thing. Maybe Im overwhelmed with all the shopping required. Indeed it can be quite taxing shopping for 5 people and I have to also take care of their stomach as well! Nevertheless, the adults are happy as long as the kids are happy....

The kids with their angbaos from their paternal grandparents on the eve of cny eve (120210).
The kids with angbaos from daddy & mummy on 1st day of cny (140210).
Pretty pretty in CNY clothes on cny day one =)
These are all taken on 2nd day of cny @my mother's place. Clockwise from right: (1) Me & my kiddies, (2) Kayleen with granduncle & grandauntie, (3) Group photo with my mother (4) The all girls group picture.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...