Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Up close and personal with Dora

We brought Trenyce to Forum last Sunday to catch her latest idol - Dora, the explorer. Actually, I have not sat down and watched any of Dora's show before so its really something new for me :p The pics were all taken using my not-so-powerful nokia cam-phone. Yah, I was quite upset that we had forgotten to bring th camera along...well.....sigh....thanks to the technology, now we have cam-phone...at least not a trip wasted! Anyway, going to make a trip down again this wknd :p

At the meet-n-greet session....


Waiting for Dora to appear...


Oh, Dora is here....


Finally, my turn to take "family" pic with Dora and gang.
This was also the first time Trenyce took pic with the mascots all on her own.


Close-up shot of Dora.

1 comment:

SimplyBillie said...

How cute! I bet she loved it!

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...