Friday, July 28, 2006

Trenyce's 2006 KL Trip (Part II)

Still at the Mid Valley Megamall. Here are some pics of Trenyce. Can see that she enjoy shopping around the big complex eh :)



****************************************************************************
After all the shopping, we stopped over at one famous Ipoh Chicken Rice Restaurant. My hubby is rather familar with the area as he used to hang around PJ very frequently when he was studying in UM. Should have taken a closer pic of the bean sprouts, its fat compared to what we have elsewhere. the typical Ipoh beansprouts! My favourite! Yummy yumyum :0)



****************************************************************************

2nd Kaikai Day - Twin Tower

I didnt take much pics at the Twin Tower as my camera was having some problem with the flash. It really dampens my mood :'( We went to visit this aquarium inside twin tower, somewhere near the convention halls. Err, thats all I can remember. Other than that, I knew I walked quite a fair bit of distance to reach there. The walking to-and-fro the aquarium is enough to kill our legs! After all the walking, we were so exhausted and headed home directly.

The day ended with a simple family dinner to celebrate Matthew's full month :)
I will show some of Matt's pics later.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...